Join-in tours to Uzbekistan 2014-2015
WELCOME to Central Asia!!!
You have just logged on the "Asia Adventures’" web-site. Welcome to explore!
"Asia Adventures" is an Uzbekistan-based private-owned company operating in the field of tourism under the license #318-07 issued by the National Company of Uzbekistan "Uzbektourism".
We offer our clients a full range of tourist services that we deliver throughout Uzbekistan as well as the whole region of Central Asia (including Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Chinese Xinjiang (West China).
"Asia Adventures" enjoys well-established business ties with all most popular hotels in Uzbekistan.
The Company’s own fleet (including a coach, a bus, a number of minivans and cars) as well as well-trained and experienced tour-operators, certified guides and professional drivers allow high quality, efficiency and reliability of tour programmes both in terns of organization and going of tours. Our professional staff ensures prompt response to and successful resolution of any questions that may arise with our clients in the course of the tour.
"Asia Adventures" can organize and conduct for you tours as follows:
• bus tours through ancient cities of Uzbekistan (Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, Shakhrisabz, Termez, Fergana valley) and Central Asia (Pendjikent, Khodjent, Turkestan, Kunya-Urgench, Mari, Osh, Uzgen and etc.);
• incentive-tours, business-tours, VIP-tours;
• conferences, seminars, presentations;
• trekking, biking, equestrian horse tours in the Pamir and Tian-Shan mountains;
• climbing expeditions to the seven-thousander peaks (Lenin Peak, Khan-Tengri Peak, Communism Peak (Somoni Peak), Korjenevskaya Peak, Pobeda Peak, Muztag-Ata Peak);
• active weekends in the mountains (cycling, quadra-cycling, horseback riding, hiking, trekking, mountaineering, mountain skiing, scootering and yachting);
• corporative picnics and team-building programmes;
• camel-safari in the Kyzylkum Desert;
• tours to the Aral Sea area;
• helisking (heliboarding) tours;
• speleo tours.
Tours of the season
(January 2015, February 2015)
view all tours of the season...